Sunday, January 3, 2010

What the hell is a game face?

Famous quote by Bobby "I'll choke you" Knight. Yet another controversial Tech ex-coach with a penchant for "creative" discipline. So what the hell's a game face anyways? I've been trying to get Adrienne to write about this for a while but she wouldn't bite. The reason I am pondering the game face is that this week I've gotten back to my old self. The two swim workouts have been exquisitely tiresome and riding my bike has been more exhilarating with the prospect of a clean bill of health and switching over to a road bike. Hopefully with some good news from the Doc tomorrow I will be logging my first run in a long, long, long, long, long, long, time. It helps having the girlfriends unwavering support which keeps the momentum going. She even thinks I can pull of the biker geek gear. Then it is marathon weekend. I am looking forward to breaking out the "Fast Chic Shirt." No game face for me just going to yell my head off for my Girl and you other 30,000 nut jobs. Keep running Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment