Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tired and Happy...

Tonight I had my first workout in the pool with Bill. I had forgotten how great it feels during and especially after a really hard workout. The last time I broke a sweat was Thanksgiving weekend in the final race of the Montgomery County Triple. It just felt so great to be moving again. About halfway through the workout I felt my arms start to tingle and burn. It was awesome to have a ways to go and not be sure if I could make it. I felt like I was in the middle of doing sixty quarters. My goal is to be able to get two of these a week in. Might just have to start with once a week and build up.
The nice thing about the pool was that I could put it all out there and not have to worry about things like being on the bike clipping in then taking a fall. I was able to focus on the workout. For now the orb has been emptied, the clock reset, and the demons satiated. They'll be back again soon, but for now, here I sit happy and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment