Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hump day to humph day.

My brilliant idea back fired on me tonight. Anticipating the busy weekend ahead of watching my girlfriend race on Sunday and one legged holiday shopping I decided to come home after work instead of meeting up with the team. The plan was to get home at a good time then R.I.C.E. a couple of times before drifting off to sleep. The bright spot is that I had a wonderful impromptu lunch with my doting girlfriend and booked a massage for next Tuesday with a woman I am thoroughly frightened of. She has "Talons of Fury."
I got home and took Luke for a crutch, then fed him and myself. Now I am going crazy. Not only did I not get to run tonight but I also broke my routine. I complain a lot about this. But I am an addict. I need to run, it is my drug of choice and I will not give it up. We are all addicted to one thing or another, some vices are just more healthy than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment