Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Intro

Once again no sleep and pharmaceuticals have not helped. I've tried the vegan snake oil bonded with paper approach, and now I'm trying some industrial strength big pharma chemically fortified guaranteed to knock-out a large elephant. Bad sleep seems to be the norm. Trapped within a mind going a million miles an hour attempting to reason anything from, "how many calories were consumed today," to the bigger questions like "is God still listening, or has he tuned me out because of the things I have yelled at him?" Where as in the past strapping on my pondering/ running shoes, and running myself into a state where all I could focus on is mechanics of my stride. A stress fracture and compression of the meniscus has stripped me of that option. So I've been instructed to pick one thought a let it flow through to completion. With that and a statement from my girlfriend that I say a lot of things that need to be said but people don't want to hear, a blog is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment